Sunday, October 24, 2010

Made it Safely to Salt Lake City

Travis and I had a nice trip over to Salt Lake City today.  Looking at the weather forecast tonight, I'm so glad the bone scans were scheduled for Monday so we would travel on a nicer weather day (Sunday).  There are high wind warnings, winter weather advisories and several inches of snow in the forecast for the next 2 days along the I-80 route and snow in Salt Lake City.  So nice to hear the wind outside the window of the room and not the Suburban.

T's bone scans are scheduled for 3p tomorrow (Monday) afternoon, these are the scans we weren't able to get scheduled when we were here earlier this month.  Tuesday the MRI day and trying to keep Travis from thinking of food since he'll have to be sedated.  Luckily he can have clear liquids (kool-aid popsicles count as clear liquid) until 11a, then nothing after 11a.  I'm hoping the weather cooperates where everyone that needs to be there to run these scans can make it to work with the forecasted weather. 

Thank you again for the prayers and thoughts.  Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Praying things go well and there are no weather related complications!

    Call me when you need to kill time while your waiting for T's MRI to finish up. I know it can be a bare, so I'm happy to chat if you'd like to.

    Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete