Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back at Home...Again

Travis and I made it back to town this evening in time to go watch hockey practice.  Travis was so excited to see his brothers and his brothers were equally excited to see him.  :)  We had an uneventful drive back, just under 7 hours.  Luckily, T wanted to watch "Cars" the whole way back. 

It was nice to see the snow in Salt Lake City last night and this morning.  The roads were fine by the time we headed out mid-day and the sun was starting to come out.  The Suburban had ~2 inches of snow and I'm not sure any really stuck on the roads where we were.  Travis was thrilled that he could eat breakfast this morning and he played while I cleaned our room at the Ronald McDonald House.  He got a pillow, blanket, and stuffed animal ghost as parting gifts since that was his first time staying there.

I will keep you posted when I hear back from the Geneticist about the analysis of Travis' MRI scans, probably the beginning of next week.

Thank you again for your prayers, support, thoughts and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment