Monday, October 21, 2013

Tomorrow's MRI and Fun Weekend

Our family had a fun time in Colorado this past weekend for the Avs-Red Wings game before Nolan and Barrett's hockey tournament. At the tournament, we were able to catch up with some of our Cheyenne hockey family and enjoy time with our Salt Lake hockey family. :) We're proud of Nolan and Barrett, I think T is their biggest fan, support, encourager.
Avalanche game - Thu, Oct 17th
I'm glad to have such a wonderful weekend to keep my mind focused on something other than T's MRI. I substituted in Barrett's class today, thankfully it was time for the student teacher to run the class. ;) This will be the routine (I'm not sure these things will ever be routine). We're to check in at noon, he'll probably go into the MRI machine around 1p. Prayers for peace as we wait for results, peace with the results, and any decisions that may need to be made for the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment