Thursday, March 21, 2013

Best Work

Travis helped decide his goals during SEPs, one of which was to do his best work. Today when I picked him up from Kindergarten, his teacher Ms. Carla wanted to show me T's best work from his math test today. T and the rest of us are very proud of his best work! Way to go T!
T's Best Work
Travis has difficulty in writing, but he does really good when he takes his time. I love how you can clearly distinguish his circles from the squares on the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Travis
    Best Work Ever!
    Miss Carla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey's writing is atrocious. I've been wanting to buy him 'The Claw' from the teacher store or something. I think it would help. He uses one in OT sometimes but they don't like to press using assistance/devices because they are afraid he'd become reliant on it.

    ReplyDelete