Monday, June 3, 2013

Giggling

Hearing the sound of Travis giggling is wonderful any day, hearing it again this morning was especially sweet. It had been nearly 3 weeks of not hearing him giggle, belly laugh, the usual energy he has while playing. :) I love that sound from all the boys.

Travis had a great night last night and Scott slept upstairs in case Travis needed anything during the night (T didn't). I had a great night's sleep at home, I don't think I moved once I quickly fell asleep.

We're to call the pediatrician tomorrow to check in and Travis will have repeat labs, not sure when. The pediatrician mentioned that we'll probably stop the Amoxicillin tomorrow since we don't want to create an environment in Travis for the C.diff to flourish again.

Thank you to Kim, Pat, Keith, Debbie, Vanitta, Alyssa, Lynn, John, Gwen, Pam, and so many others (no name intentionally left off) that helped us, offered to help to get Nolan and Barrett to the Lightning A tryouts or wherever else, offered to help with whatever we needed (or anything to come). We are so fortunate to have great friends here. We appreciate all the prayers, thoughts, checking in, and support for Travis and our family. We are enjoying having all of us at home and seeing Travis doing so great. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment