He sat in my lap while they gave him the sedative through the IV and he fell asleep pretty peacefully. We moved him to the bed to go into the MRI and the tech and nurse wheeled him into the room and got everything hooked up. My mom and I went to the cafeteria while he was having the MRI done, decided not to stay in there this time. Since this one was done on a Saturday, the recovery room was on the same side and they carried him out to me to hold and try to wake him up after a bit.
He came out of the sedation really good this time and ate his 4 Oreos and had more apple juice. He was pretty awake when it was time to leave and he wanted me to carry him out instead of riding in the wagon. That's ok, Britches and our stuff rode in the wagon.
We got his prescription for the Septra (preventative antibiotic) and he was up for eating lunch at The Pie. He stayed away during lunch, ate his pizza, then it was on to dessert. We got the yummy chocolate chip cookie with ice cream and whipped cream...still oh so good. :) We came back to Ronald McDonald House and napped, he's still napping and my mom is getting some good quiet/reading time.
| Travis wanted to finish his pizza before eating the yummy dessert. |
| Napping after a long morning. |
The MRI tech gave us a copy of the MRI on CD to take to Dr. V on Monday. I'm going to see if the computers at the house have a CD/DVD drive since my computer doesn't. While I don't know exactly what I'm looking at, I can get some clues from looking at the pictures. Hopefully, I'll be able to copy that DVD and bring the copy home.
We have his appointment with the Geneticist on Monday and then we're heading back home. Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts, and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment