We had another safe trip to Salt Lake City again today. We met up with the research coordinator to drop off the empty rapamycin bottle (we have to return the empty ones) and pick up more blood kits for down the road when we won't be traveling to Salt Lake City. Travis did good on the journey here, but the missed nap is showing.
T has a blood draw in the morning and then we meet with the geneticist and a dietitian. We'll see what the dietitian has to say from his food diary the other week. I have a few questions for the geneticist, nothing too specific from the drug trial and nothing big happening. We'll see what the dietitian has to say.
We're staying at the Ronald McDonald House again this trip. We are grateful to be able to stay there for a minimal cost. They have volunteers come in each night to fix dinner, very nice to not to have to cook nor eat out.
Off to craft time, then to bed. Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, and support.
Glad to hear that you made it safely there! And I hear you about the not having to cook or go out thing.
ReplyDeleteKeep on updating us! I'm reading even if I don't always comment. :)