We had a wonderful drive home this afternoon, I didn't have to drive any of it (and even napped for a long time)! :) Dry roads and sunshine all the way home.
Unfortunately, we received news that Travis' rapamycin level from last Friday's draw (April 1st) was below the target range. :( The research coordinator talked with the geneticist and the geneticist would like a repeat blood draw on this Friday, April 8th. Let's hope he's back in range this week.
Travis thoroughly enjoyed showing his brothers around Salt Lake City and his favorite places to eat. He was so funny in the car pointing out different things to his brothers. :) I think he enjoyed not having to have a blood draw while he was there too. I would say Nolan and Barrett now have a better understanding of some of what Travis has to do when he goes to Salt Lake City...it's not all fun/toys/food. However, the food and toys are really fun.
We appreciate all the support, thoughts, and prayers for our family during this journey in our lives. The way things have lined up for us is truly God's work.
No comments:
Post a Comment