We left for Salt Lake City on Saturday to beat the storm that came in on Sunday. Good thing we did since I-80 was closed for a time on Sunday. We dropped off the blood from Friday's draw to the research coordinator on Monday and she sent it out via FedEx. Hopefully he'll be in range again this week and he won't have to have another poke until his MRI later this month. We could find out the results as early as Wednesday, if not then later in the week.
We were able to pick up 2 more bottles of his medicine to take home with us while we were in the research coordinator's office. That's nice she won't have to overnight bottles to us before we're back later this month.
We spent Monday afternoon and Tuesday looking at houses here. We knew it would be different looking for a house in a big city, but fortunately we were able to find a house that would work for our family. :) We'll see what the sellers think of our offer and will go from there. It's a nice location and I love the views of the mountains.
Hopefully we hear the blood test results on Wed and all will be good for T until his next blood draw at the end of course 6. Really, he's starting on the 6th course of rapamycin. :) Thank you again for your prayers and support.
I still can't believe your really moving! I hope that the negotiating goes well and it all works out. I know what a pain that can be.
ReplyDeleteI really think that once you move and get settled in Sara and I might have to come for a long weekend. That's assuming you want to put up with us that long. ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks. We'd love to have you come out for a visit, Travis would get a real kick out of that. It's been crazy here, but things are coming together so that is good. Now if we can only get his rapamycin level stabilized in the target range again.
ReplyDeleteWe miss y'all.